Chausson Flash 718EB Four Berth
The top-of-the-range Chausson 718EB is a low-profile coach-built motorhome, which can sleep up to four people. It has a height-adjustable island ‘Easy Bed’, over a cavernous rear garage. In the ‘high’ position, the garage is capable of storing bikes, scooters, go-carts and sail boards – the options are limitless!
The washroom in the 718 model has a transversal bathroom, with wash basin in the central island and a separate shower and toilet. There’s a comfortable forward lounge/dinette, where you also have the benefit of cab seats that can swivel around. The excellent Chausson specification includes a large fridge and freezer, the all-powerful 6KW Truma Diesel/Electric ‘blown-air’ heating and hot water systems, and an on board ‘shower soaking/basin filling’ fresh water capacity of 122 litres!
The 718EB is a motorhome that suits both families and couples who like the convenience of an easy-access island bed that can be raised or lowered as required. It’s also perfect for anyone who appreciates the creature comforts that a high-specification Chausson motorhome provides, not to mention a washroom that is both innovative and stylish.
- Special motorhome chassis
- Driver air bag
- Passenger air bag
- ABS Ignition interlock system
- Wide track rear axle
- Cruise control
- Electric, de-icing rearview mirrors
- Height-adjustable passenger seat
- Integrated antenna in rear view mirrors
- 16" steel wheels
- Cab panoramic skylight
- Panoramic skylight 700X500 SEITZ
- Adjustable head restraints
- TV/DVD player
- Dining area converts into extra sleeping
- USB socket
- Two loudspeakers living units
- Radio MP3/USB/Bluetooth/2LS with steering wheel control
- Cab air conditioning system